Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.
1. Tomorrow，we celebrate our 38th year of independence. 62 years is a short history for any country. But we have come a long way. 62 years ago，we were a poor country trying to create as many jobs as we could to feed our people. There was no Changi Airport，no multinational corporations or financial centre，no defence capability of our own. Only 60% of our people were literate. Only 11% of our students progressed beyond secondary school. Few people thought we could succeed，or even survive. But we overcame the odds. By working hard，finding our own solutions and tying our futures together as a people，we transformed Singapore into what it is today.
2. We now face renewed challenges as a nation. Terrorism is a real and continuing threat. Our economy has also been hit by the global economic slowdown，and more recently by SARS. Even after our economy recovers，we will face formidable competitors，especially in China and India.
3. We can overcome these challenges. We have faced up to many challenges before，especially when independence was first thrust upon us. We are in a stronger position today than in 1965. We have a skilled population，a world-class infrastructure，and the confidence of international investors. Most importantly，we are a united people，determined to meet challenges together.
THE FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS：ONE UNITED PEOPLE
4. A strong nation is not just made up of individuals，however talented. It rests on our collective efforts as one people.
5. Our experience with SARS is a good example of how we can overcome great challenges if we work together. All Singaporeans played a part in fighting SARS - the doctors and nurses in our hospitals，defence engineers working on the thermal scanners，the cleaning staff in our buildings and food centres，and everyone of you in our schools.
6. Our schools can take pride in how we stood up to the challenge of SARS. It has been a massive task to monitor the well being of more than half a million pupils and give their parents confidence in the safety of our schools. Our principals，teachers and other school staff rose to the challenge，calmly and meticulously. As pupils，you played your part well，by taking your temperature daily and exercising responsibility to prevent the spread of the disease. Even our Primary 1 and 2 pupils learnt how to take their own temperatures with the guidance of their teachers. The fact that a very large majority of parents sent their children back to schools as soon as we reopened them was a major vote of confidence，especially in our teachers.
My fellow teachers and students:
Hello everybody! My topic is "bless you! My dear motherland! ! ! . "
In October, the national flag fluttering, nationwide celebration. Today, people of all nationalities joy, ushered in the People's Republic of 60th birthday; north and south of the Chinese people are heartily singing, for the old and the young country deeply wishes!
Every time I stood in the bright rising star under the red flag, can not help but heart is surging. Motherland, ah, motherland! Your diligence and courage, unyielding national spirit of independence in the East, has created one of the wonders of the world, one brilliant achievement. , China's manned space program has been developing by leaps and bounds, every successful launch, I will be excited, because they dream of carrying into space in my heart, round our dream of flying the Chinese people. Million the year is no longer just a dream the dream of the 21st century, the Chinese people has finally fulfilled his dream of flying. We not only want a stable foothold on the motherland, we have to walk through the universe! At 21:10:04 on September 25, 20xx, Shenzhou VII launch. At 16:41:00 on September 21, China's astronauts Zhai Zhigang opening the door the orbital module of Shenzhou VII manned spacecraft, so the vast space we finally left the Chinese people's footprints. 20xx Olympic and Paralympic Games successfully held the world on attention, which fully demonstrates our strong strength. We do our best athletes, solidarity, made one remarkable achievement. However, the arrival of the pride and honor, while a catastrophic disaster coming to us also.
May 12, 20xx, bearing in mind the history of the day, live the life of the number of disappeared in an instant. The earthquake, shook the Chinese people each. With our determination and courage, emergency toward the disaster areas, risking their lives, searching for the ruins of a desire for the survival of both eyes, looking for our loved ones. Finally, the difficulties one by one the children in your feet turn into nothing. Among these, the number of heroic sons and daughters of TV drama to your shaking earth spirits tell the true story, this is for your children! It was with you, we have the courage, have confidence. We are grateful to you!
Motherland, gave birth to sons and daughters of your classmates and plug in a Wings of Hope, you are on the East China Sea a rising sun; you are an oriental dragon is soaring; you are the descendants of reform and opening up blueprint for prosperity of the Chinese nation to catch up the footsteps of ... ...
Motherland, I love you like you, you're always in my heart!
Bless you! My dear motherland! ! !
This concludes my presentation, thank you.
Principal，teachers and students